Hutchinson is, as its name does not suggest, a French brand.
It was created in 1853 by an American, Hiram Hutchinson, who had just bought the vulcanization patent from Goodyear and who wanted to establish himself in France.
As early as 1890, the first bicycle tires appeared.
With more than a century of experience in the design and manufacture of bicycle tires, Hutchinson is the only manufacturer that still manufactures its products in France.
At Massacan, besides the history of cycling, we like to harness local talent and encourage short circuit economy.
By getting closer to Hutchinson, we discovered a human-sized company made up of passionate and friendly people.
So, we can offer you our bikes with the tire of your choice, but, this will especially be the case for Paula , we will always direct you first towards Hutchinson tires.
The range is coherent and covers all possible uses.
Tires share the same qualities:
- A carcass that combines comfort and performance
- Rubber compositions promoting endurance and grip
- Very good resistance to punctures and tears
- Very easy Tubeless installation on all the rims we tried
- Handcrafted in France of Tubeless models with brown sides
The range is structured around 3 models, the Overide, the Touareg and the Tundra: